Monday, March 16, 2009

I've cleaned, I've scrubbed, I've walked...

I've dyed my hair... Can today please be the day you come. I've done all the nesting, I am going to do. My apartment is clean. Jermaine and I cleaned the carpets and the furniture this weekend. Thank you Jennifer for letting us borrow your carpet cleaner. I need to buy one of those. I have wanted to clean my couches for months and I have had the carpet cleaner for weeks. We finally got a chance to do the cleaning this past weekend. I also cleaned my apartment from top to bottom on Friday. Last Friday, Jermaine kindly hired The Maids to come clean for us. But there were still piles of clutter everywhere. Now those piles have disappeared, many of them into the shredder. I even cleaned several nasty looking floor boards.

Yesterday, Holly and I went to the botanical gardens and walked around for several hours. Not to mention the hours of walking I did in my apartment as we cleaned the carpets. I should have worn a pedometer to count up all of the steps I have walked in the last few days.

I even colored my hair, because I couldn't have my newborn son see me with dark roots and a grey hair. I have a pesky one that keeps showing up. I have a feeling there will be many more in the years to come.

So now I am ready... Would you please come today. I can't wait to meet you.

1 comment:

say what? said...

You're welcome for the carpet cleaner! Glad it came in handy. Can't wait to hear from you! Hope to see you this week! Good luck!