I went to the doctor's this morning and at 40 weeks and 6 days my body is still not ready to have a baby. So Jermaine and I go in Tuesday evening for a treatment to help me to dilate. I will be induced Wednesday morning. The doctor still believes that I will have a c-section. But she wants to see what my body will do with a little help. So no matter what Josiah will be here on Wednesday. Jermaine and I are very excited and cannot wait to meet our little man.
Monday, March 16, 2009
No change
I went to the doctor's this morning and at 40 weeks and 6 days my body is still not ready to have a baby. So Jermaine and I go in Tuesday evening for a treatment to help me to dilate. I will be induced Wednesday morning. The doctor still believes that I will have a c-section. But she wants to see what my body will do with a little help. So no matter what Josiah will be here on Wednesday. Jermaine and I are very excited and cannot wait to meet our little man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
praying for you!
Post a Comment