Josiah is due tomorrow, but I don't think he will be coming until next week. Jermaine and I went to the doctor today. As of right now, I am not dilated and just partially effaced. Josiah has not dropped at all. So I will be doing a lot of walking in the next few days in hopes that I can get him to drop. I go back again on Monday, March 16 to be checked. If there is still no change, I will go in on Tuesday or Wednesday to get induced. I really don't like the idea of being induced but it doesn't seem like my body is going to do what it needs to in order for Josiah to come on his own.
In the meantime, Jermaine and I have more time to get ready for Josiah. Yesterday we created a wall hanging with a present from Aunt Loni. And there is a carpet cleaner sitting in our living room, just waiting to be used. Our carpets and couches desperately need to be cleaned before our little one arrives. Jermaine was very sweet and contacted The Maids to come and clean our apartment last week.
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
getting The Maids to come over is such an incredible gesture!
Post a Comment