Jermaine and I spent Black Friday registering at Babies R Us. We have completed most of our Christmas shopping, so we didn't need to brave the crowds for others. So I thought we would use that time to register. It is amazing to me the conversations you'll have while trying on Baby Bjorn baby packs and while trying to pick out bathtubs.
I had to call my sisters to get advice on bottles and diapers. Heather told me that it really doesn't matter which bottle I pick, little Josiah will tell us which one he likes best. A friend of mine recommended Dr. Brown's bottles after going through 5 different brands. I guess, that's just something all mom's go through if breastfeeding doesn't work. I have already started praying that breastfeeding is a snap. If I have to pay for diapers, I don't want to pay for food my body is supposed to make for free. We still have to pick out a mattress. For some reason, I feel I need to research that before adding it to a registry or buying it ourselves.
Since before we knew we were having a boy, Josiah was the only boy name we liked. I feel in love with the name years ago after reading about King Josiah in 2 Kings 22 - 23. It is a great story, you should read it. We have purchased and read two baby name books and looked through several others and have not found any name we like as much. So our first born son's name will be Josiah Robert Lobaugh. Joss for short. Robert is a family name. It is my dad and grandfather's name, as well as Jermaine's dad's middle name. Both of them are Bob's.
Little Josiah is growing everyday. According to the books, he is about 13 1/2 inches long and weighs 1 1/2 pounds. All I know is that he moves all of the time. In fact he is busy kicking me right now. Jermaine has finally be able to feel him move. I think Jermaine was beginning to think that Josiah stopped kicking me on purpose whenever he put his hand on my stomach. I can even see him move every once-in-awhile. It won't be long before I have alien baby.
I had to call my sisters to get advice on bottles and diapers. Heather told me that it really doesn't matter which bottle I pick, little Josiah will tell us which one he likes best. A friend of mine recommended Dr. Brown's bottles after going through 5 different brands. I guess, that's just something all mom's go through if breastfeeding doesn't work. I have already started praying that breastfeeding is a snap. If I have to pay for diapers, I don't want to pay for food my body is supposed to make for free. We still have to pick out a mattress. For some reason, I feel I need to research that before adding it to a registry or buying it ourselves.
Since before we knew we were having a boy, Josiah was the only boy name we liked. I feel in love with the name years ago after reading about King Josiah in 2 Kings 22 - 23. It is a great story, you should read it. We have purchased and read two baby name books and looked through several others and have not found any name we like as much. So our first born son's name will be Josiah Robert Lobaugh. Joss for short. Robert is a family name. It is my dad and grandfather's name, as well as Jermaine's dad's middle name. Both of them are Bob's.
Little Josiah is growing everyday. According to the books, he is about 13 1/2 inches long and weighs 1 1/2 pounds. All I know is that he moves all of the time. In fact he is busy kicking me right now. Jermaine has finally be able to feel him move. I think Jermaine was beginning to think that Josiah stopped kicking me on purpose whenever he put his hand on my stomach. I can even see him move every once-in-awhile. It won't be long before I have alien baby.
2 comments:
I want pics of pregnant Naunie!!!!
Here's a pic for you. It is a bad one, but there it is.
Post a Comment