Not much new to report in the world of baby. Our crib came in last weekend, but we have not put it together yet. Other than that, I haven't done much baby shopping lately. We tried to register at Target last weekend but the computers were all broken. We'll try again soon.
My principal and a co-worker told me on the same day that I had begun to waddle. And I think my ever-expanding belly was touched by more people this week than ever before.
Last week, one of my students had a horrible hacking cough and I made a mental note to avoid her, but it didn't seem to work. I now have a horrible hacking cough. Jermaine has done a very good job of taking care of me.
So as I rested today, I watched Josiah kick and roll around in my belly. I guess it doesn't matter that I'm not feeling well. He is growing and moving and healthy, which makes me very happy.
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment