Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Squirmy Wormy

Our little boy is now 23 weeks. He weighs a pound now and is about 12 inches long. At least that is how big the websites says he should be. He can hear now and some day, I might get Jermaine to sing to him.

But the biggest change is how much he moves around. I have been able to feel him move for over a month now. But now, I can put my hand on my stomach and he will push against it. Jermaine is jealous. He has not felt our little one move yet. Maybe if he had patience, he would feel our squirmy wormy move. I hoped Jermaine would be able to feel him move tonight. But no such luck. Jermaine got so frustrated, he stuck his tongue out at my stomach. I think it is unfair that dads can't feel their babies move like moms can. I can't wait until Jermaine can feel our little squirmy wormy.

I need to try to get Jermaine to go get my a milkshake. More later.

No comments: