Wednesday, September 3, 2008

13 weeks and counting

Pregnancy makes me very hungry!!!! It is crazy how hungry I can get right after eating. And I do mean immediately after eating. It feels almost like I haven't eaten anything at all. This does not bode well for not wanting gain an enormous amount of weight. Maybe I will breakout that new pregnant lady workout DVD yet. I only bought it a month ago.

Other than being hungry pregnancy is good. The last couple of days, I have felt the pressure of the baby on my bladder. Which is an altogether different feeling. I don't have to go to the bathroom. I can just feel a different sort of weight in my stomach. Kinda cool and weird at the same time.

According to all of the websites the baby is moving all over the place now. But I still can't feel a thing. I keep hoping to feel something. But if the books are right it will be another month or two before that happens.

I have my next doctor's appointment on Friday. I am not sure what is supposed to happen at this one. I just hope they don't have to draw another 8 vials of blood.

1 comment:

Bre to the C.A.M.P.B.E.L.L. said...

Hey Naunie. I want some prego pics. I'm glad you are feeling better and keeping mot of the food down. Sorry you're so hungry. I feel that way sometimes and I don't even have a baby in my belly. hahaha.