Our little one is now 11 weeks big. Which means our baby is the size of a fig. His fingers and toes are no longer webbed and little tooth buds are formed under the gums. She is also moving up a storm, although I can't feel it yet. Although, during the sonogram we got to see him move all over the place. And I swear, during the sonogram, the baby waved to us. I can't wait to feel her move, but I'll have to wait another month or two.
As you can tell, I am very confused about what kind of baby I want. Actually, as of last week the gender has been determined. No outward signs yet, so if we took a picture we still wouldn't know what we were having. Our doctor will do another sonogram at 20 weeks and we'll find out then. Hopefully, he'll pose perfectly again for his next picture. Lots of people are guessing already if it is a boy or girl. I think it is pretty well split, with half saying a girl and half saying a boy. I got no kind of clue, but Jermaine says it will be a boy because I want a girl so badly.
My morning sickness is starting to go away. But Monday was a not a happy day for me. It was the first time, and hopefully the last, I lost my breakfast. Other than that my morning sickness doesn't seem as bad as it was a few weeks ago. Now if only the fatigue would disappear in time for the start of school next week.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment