I am more than certain that I have felt the baby move over the past several days. Which is a very weird feeling. It is like having a tiny alien in your body doing sommersaults. When I walk it is very much like what I imagine it would feel like to have a water balloon in your stomach. It is all very strange.
Jermaine says I am showing. I am not so sure. I do know it is time for new jeans however. I think I might as well buy maternity jeans at this point. What good is casual Friday, if I can't comfortably fit in my jeans anymore?
Besides being pregnant with my best friend Jeneille, I just found out that my college roommate, Ashley, is also pregnant. We are actually due just 12 days apart. I am so excited to have people to go through this with. God's miracles are everywhere.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment