
I got to see my baby for the first time today. And I wanted to share with all of you our excitement. Some of you reading this already knew, but most of you didn't. SURPRISE!!!
For the past nine weeks and three days, I have peed alot, drank my share of Sonic Lime Slushes and ate more crackers than I can count. I have also had to give up my love of steak, because this litte one does not do beef. (Does anyone have any good chicken recipes?) And I have taken more naps than I did in preschool. The latest one in the parking lot of the movie theater before seeing a movie with Holly. Pregnancy makes you very sleepy.
Our Spring Break should be very exciting, as our little one should join our family the Friday before Spring Break (March 13th). That is only if he/she does not take after me and shows up a month late.
Lots of love,
Naunie
For the past nine weeks and three days, I have peed alot, drank my share of Sonic Lime Slushes and ate more crackers than I can count. I have also had to give up my love of steak, because this litte one does not do beef. (Does anyone have any good chicken recipes?) And I have taken more naps than I did in preschool. The latest one in the parking lot of the movie theater before seeing a movie with Holly. Pregnancy makes you very sleepy.
Our Spring Break should be very exciting, as our little one should join our family the Friday before Spring Break (March 13th). That is only if he/she does not take after me and shows up a month late.
Lots of love,
Naunie
Note: In case you cannot tell what you are looking at, here are some hints. In the top picture the baby is looking right at you. You should see a head, two arms and two legs, and a body. The bottom picture is a profile. So you should see the head, one arm (the white streak across the middle), and the body.
4 comments:
Yay! Congratulations, Naunie & Jay. Here is my favorite chicken recipe:
http://www.oprah.com/recipe/food/recipespoultry/food_20020726_chicken
It's great leftover and cold over a salad. Also, Ginger Beer (not ginger ale) really helped my morning sickness. I think you can find some at Whole Foods.
http://www.oprah.com/recipe/food/
recipespoultry/food_20020726_chicken
omg! good thing the cruise was out. hopefully you don't hurl too much. my friend is prego too and is in the bloated phase (feeling fat, but nothing to show for it).
eeeeeeeeeeeeee! congratulations, naunie!!! that's very exciting!!! i hope you get to feeling better soon, and i look forward to more news! :o) Tracy
Post a Comment