Wednesday, February 11, 2009

4 more weeks

Josiah will be here in four more weeks. That is if he decides to show up on time. I am not entirely sure that he won't try to hang out a little while longer. He seems very happy with his home. I am continuously amazed that he finds room to wiggle around.

Depending on the website you look on, Josiah is somewhere between 18 and 20 inches long at this point. I think he might be a little on the short side. I just hope he doesn't stay that way. He also weighs around 6 lbs. I would guess he weighs more than that. At least I hope that he is the one packing on the pounds. Because my weight has shot up in the last two weeks.

My swollen ankles and feet may also be to blame for my weight gain. They are gianormous!!! If I could go to work barefoot, I would. As it is, I wear flipflops as much as possible.

I was showered with love for the second time this past weekend. My two bestest friends, Jeneille and Holly, threw me a friends and family shower with an adorable jungle theme. It was wonderful to get to spend time with Jermaine's family. I am truly blessed with the best in-laws.

While the girls enjoyed some time bonding, Jermaine, Ben and Dad put together Josiah's crib and dresser. We have decided to stay in our apartment for the time being. So we are finally able to put his room together.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I'm reading, so you're at least talking to me! ;o) It was great to see you last weekend, and I can't believe it's about 4 weeks until we get to meet Josiah!! Good luck with your poor feet!