It is so hard to believe that Josiah is already three weeks old. I love him more and more everyday. Although it takes me a second to remember that when he wakes up in the middle of the night. But as soon as I get myself out of bed and pick him up, my heart melts.
Josiah is still fairly mellow. And yet I can watch him sitting in his swing or taking a nap with a smile on my face. Right now, I am watching he and Jermaine snuggling as Jermaine watches American Idol.
Josiah is still too young to have hit any major baby milestones, especially smiling in response to someone. But this morning, he smiled at me in response to my smiles. So to those of you who say it's just gas, phhhhbbbbbt. My baby smiles at me. He also has recently discovered his tongue. He spends quite a bit of time playing with it and not just when he is hungry. It is quite fun to watch.
Jermaine and I are adjusting to the crazy schedule Josiah keeps. He has started to go three hours between feedings at night. Hopefully, I am not jinxing myself by writing this. But during the day he still goes anywhere between 1 and 3 hours between feedings. We are slowly introducing him to the bottle so he will be ready for it when I go back to work next month.
1 comment:
hi...i just wanted to let you know i passed through your blog..and i love you!...and hopefully we will actually chat on the phone tonight!! woohoooo!
Post a Comment